- Fiber Optic Dipping Probe for laboratory and
commercial use. Industrial versions are available
on special order.
- 2, 5 and 10 mm non-adjustable pathlengths.
- 200 - 1200 nm wavelength range.
- SMA 905 fiber termination, for easy coupling to most
detectors and light sources. Other terminations
available as a custom order.
- Quality German design.
- 600 μm fibers for high optical throughput, with other
sizes available as a custom order.
- Excellent UV transmission starting at 200 nm.
- Small 4 mm shaft diameter for minimum liquid
- Flow optimized probe head for stirred liquids.
- Easy-to-handle ergonomically formed handle makes
it easy for technicians to get repeatable results,
especially with the available dip stand.
- Compatible with SMA fiber couplers from Agilent,
Perkin Elmer, Thermo, Mettler Toledo, Shimadzu,
Ocean Insight, Avantes and many others.
- Range of accessories such as filters, flow through
sample chambers and much more.